Supporting the project management from the grand design to execution phase PMO. Experiences mainly in financial and Information Technology, with multi-cultural member team.
Having events to introduce “Mead”, the alcoholic drink made from honey. Providing the chance to try it because this beverage is still very rare in Japan.
Please visit the site for details: https://mead-bar.jp/
After experiencing the business in insurance, IT systems, and real estate investment, he started working in consulting firms. After 7 years of experience in consulting firms, he restarted the career as a freelance.
He has experienced large scale projects as PMO, and good at supporting the project with multi-cultural members.
On the other hand, what he started with a few friends who were interested in mead has gradually got larger. After he has become freelance, this event planning got to be one of the business.
2-2-15-942 MinamiAoyama Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
03-6403-0338 (English not available)
- Formulation and execution of the fair value calculation of a specific asset for more strict account settlement
- Cooperation project with auditors
- Implementation of the process considering the internal control
- PMO of a life insurance company PMI (Post Merger Integration)
- 2-country based project management
- Reporting support among the multi-language, multi-stakeholders situation
- PMO of a life insurance core business infrastructure system renewal
- Offshore management visiting both sides
- Issue management with the understanding of details
- Supporting the business analysis and system design with the Design Sprint methodology
- English based project management with interpreters and multi-national members
- Execution support of system audit from the business aspect of a banking corporation
- Intensive short term project management with multi-national members
- Project management from the overseas
The name “Ginnojo”
“Ginnojo” comes from the name of a cat. When I quitted the job, I decided not to work too hard until I fall down. To learn from the style of my cat, I named my business name the same as the cat “Ginnojo”. After I established the LLC, now Ginnojo has become the registered name of a company.
The name of the cat “Ginnojo” comes from a white cat “Tamanojo 玉之丞” in the TV show “Neko Zamurai 猫侍”. The cat I had was a silver cat, so I named the cat Ginnojo. “Gin 銀” means “silver” in Japanese. (“-
(* I like any kinds of animals.)